Copper Lighting and Sculpture
Handmade custom copper outdoor lighting for gardens and landscape
Copper Lighting and Sculpture in Minnesota is a manufacturer and distributor of custom copper lighting and sculptures for gardens and landscape lighting.
We work directly with the consumer and contractor to design and build one of a kind copper lighting and sculpture fixtures. Some of our products include Pathway Lighting, Accent Lighting, Landscape Lighting, Garden Lighting, Area Lighting, Copper Garden Sculptures, Outdoor Copper Sculptures.
All our copper products are created from Revere Sheet Copper that is hand-worked and brazed.
All fixtures are finished with a beautiful organic patina, or by request may be accented with a Tiffany Green Verde’. Patina coloration shown in photos may not be the same as the patina on the product you receive. They all eventually patina to the same color.
The Fine Art Sculptures are one-of-a-kind and cannot be reproduced. Contact Lowell for information about existing sculpture availability or share your ideas and I will discuss it with you, probably do a sketch, and provided you with a quote and timeline to complete your project.
We work directly with lighting contractors, outdoor & landscape designers, architects, and installers.
Contact Lowell at 612-490-2369 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and pricing.
Shop Our Products
Retail prices are shown with the Landscape Lighting Images. An LED bi-pin bulb and a PVC stake for soil installation is included with each. Price includes FREE SHIPPING RETAIL ONLY.
Orders shipped in 1-5 business days. Thirty five percent (35%) restocking fee charged on returns. Customer pays return shipping. All sales final on custom work.
Copper Lighting and Sculpture – FAQ
1. What materials are your fixtures made from?
2. What about electricity consumption?
3. What's the best material for outdoor lighting?
4. Will you customize your existing fixture styles?
5. Do you offer interior design or landscape lighting design?
6. Is there a warranty?
7. How are the fixtures installed in the soil?
8. How do I figure out how many pathway light fixtures I need?
9. Can I add an accent light to our existing low-voltage system?
10. How long does it take after I order before it's shipped?
11. Do you have existing sculptures for sale?
12. Can the lightning or sculpture be kept from getting a dark patina?
13. Can I clean my copper lighting to restore its original luster?
14. Do I have to choose one style of lighting fixture throughout my landscape or garden?
15. If I want a sculpture for the garden, how do I begin the process to get what I have in mind?
16. Can I install the lightning myself?
17. Do I need an electrician?
18. Can I use line voltage? (120 volts)
19. What's your return policy?
20. Are there shipping charges?
21. Do you offer pricing for contractors?
Our Reviews on Google
How to Install Outdoor Lighting Fixtures to upgrade your home
The visual value and practicality of your home's exterior can be greatly improved by outdoor...
How To Install Low Voltage Outdoor Lighting
Follow this link for an excellent article "How To Install Low Voltage Outdoor Lighting". ...
DIY Outdoor Lighting Design and Decor Ideas
When it comes to lighting your outdoor spaces, there's several decisions to make. I'm going to...